The Eighteenth International Conference on
Raleigh, North Carolina. September 12-16, 2009.
Congratulations to Mohit Tiwari, Shashidhar Mysore and Timothy Sherwood, winners of the PACT09 Best Paper Award, for their paper titled "Quantifying the Potential for Program Analysis Peripherals."
PACT09 is now over, and PACT 2010 will be held next September in Vienna, Austria.
PACT is a multi-disciplinary conference that brings together researchers from the hardware and software areas to present ground-breaking research related to parallel systems ranging across instruction-level parallelism, thread-level parallelism, multiprocessor parallelism and large scale systems. PACT solicits novel, unpublished papers on a broad range of topics that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Parallel architectures and computational models
- Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
- Multicore, multithreaded, superscalar, and VLIW architectures
- Support for concurrency correctness in hardware and software
- Compiler/hardware support for managing memory hierarchies
- Hardware and software support for power/heat-aware parallel computing
- Parallel accelerators and reconfigurable computing
- Dynamic translation and optimization for parallel systems
- I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
- Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
- Middleware and run-time system support for parallel computing
- Reliability and fault tolerance for parallel systems
- Modeling and simulation of parallel systems and applications
- Parallel applications and experimental systems studies
- Non-traditional parallel computing systems topics